My favotire show is the reality show the Bad Girls Club!! I like the show because its quite entertaining, but what I dont like about the show is the mixture of alcohol and girls that do not know each other. I feel like they stereotype young woman to be catty, argumentive and drama filled. I've included a clip of the girls in a heated argument, due to alcohol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


While I am not familiar with this show I agree completely with our comment about the stereotyping of young girls and the drama they create. It's kind of hard to tell from the clip but this is almost like a Reality show gone wild. Seems the producers try to create situations that whil eseem to be a bit ridiculous they still appeal to a certain mix of viewers. I will say this is not a type of show that would appeal to me, however I am sure there is a group of viewers that find this entertaining. For me I'd rather watch a weekly comedy show like Modern Family or The Middle.
ReplyDeleteI personally am not crazy about these types of reality shows. I do love Biggest Loser, but that has a good outcome. It's not a bunch of people acting ridiculous. I'm sure some of the situations were probably staged to a certain extent. Normal people couldn't possible fight as much as these people do, and they probably get paid well to do it. I think they are making fools of themselves. I think the kind of audience that it attracts are people that like to feel good about themselves. Your life always seems better if you watch someone else looking like an idiot on television.
ReplyDelete