Reality tv is sooooo addicting. The irony of it is half of the reality shows arent even close to reality. The most interesting reality shows to watch are the competition dating type of reality shows. I like the reality dating shows because there are so many contestants with big personalities, and I can relate to at least one of the contestants. In fact people everywhere can relate to at least one of the contestants. Whats fun about the reality shows is to guess who is going to end up the winnter. From what I read a lot of reality shows are scripted and the winner is already chosen. Its even sad sometimes when the contestants themselves reveal too much on the internet before the winner is even chosen.
Today's reality shows are becoming more interesting. They are straying from the typical compete for love or a million dollars type of theme. Now there are many different reality shows that are not following the same guidelines are the normal reality show. Shark Tank is a reality show where contestants have to pitch their business ideas for certain amounts of cash. They might even let one of the Sharks have their hand in their business too. I like this show because its fun to guess which deal the contestant will take
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment